sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2014

Day 17, 18, 10, 20 and 21 of #100HappyDays

Day 17 of #100HappyDays - Photos by SV
Esta semana vai ser especial e vou ter de pôr num post só, as fotos do #100HappyDays. Aqui vão os meus momentos e capturas desde domingo:
This week will be a special one! I'll have to put all #100happydays photos of this week, all together in just one post. So, here are my happy moments since last sunday:

Domingo foi passado a ver carros clássicos. Além de estar um dia magnifico, e isso podem ver pelas fotos, o ambiente estava fantástico. A organização mais uma vez esteve de parabéns! Foi uma hora bem passada e fez-me feliz!

The beautiful sunny Sunday I went to see a beautiful exhibition of classic cars. The atmosphere was fantastic. They had "models" wearing vintage classic clothes there! Great touch! The organization was once again amazing! It was a very well spent hour and it made me happy!

Day 18 of #100HappyDays
Foi o momento mais alto da semana, sem dúvida! Tantos anos depois, vi pela primeira o vídeo do meu baptizado! É verdade, já andava ;) Foi emocionante rever tantas pessoas e conferir que afinal este dia foi mesmo feliz! No fim, é isto que realmente importa!

It was the high point of the week! No doubt! So many years later, I finally saw the video of my baptism! It was so exciting to see so many people and hearing their voices! Now I know that it was, indeed, a really happy day!!
In the end, that's what really matters!

Day 19 of #100HappyDays

Chegar a casa e descobrir que os morangos já  estão perfeitos e prontos para serem saboreados!! 

Getting home and discover that the strawberries are perfect and ready to be enjoyed! They look amazing, don't they? :)
Day 20 of #100HappyDays
A pausa para o café num lugar super acolhedor! 

A coffee break in a super cozy place!

Day 21 of #100HappyDays
Receber a encomenda com os produtos da Oriflame! Vamos lá ver como são os produtos:

One week later, here they are! My Oriflame Orders looks great and I my very curious to use them:

- Oriflame - Nature Secrets - Shower Gel with invigorating ginseng & passion fruit

- Giordani Gold - Liquid Eye Liner

P.S-
Leiam este artigo que foi publicado no The Huffington Post. 
Please read this  article from The Huffington Post!! I read it today, while on the bus, so ironic, I know, but definitely made me think! 
Have a great Weekend!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

What do you think?