domingo, 1 de setembro de 2013

Fantastic Summer!

Olá! Como foi o vosso verão? O meu foi recheado de boas praias, bons cafés e deliciosos gelados, divertidas festas de verão e bons serões ao fim da tarde. Claro, além da maravilhosa viagem pelo Báltico que fiz em Julho, que ainda vou vos mostrar mais. 
Aqui fica um resumo do meu Verão. 
Hello! How was your summer? Mine was filled with good beaches, good coffee and delicious ice creams. Also, I had fun summer parties and great sunsets. Of course, the cherry was the wonderful trip through the Baltic, that I will show you more asap.
Here is a little recap of my summer.

1- Accessorize 2- Oasis 3- Calçado Guimarães 4- Women'Secret   5- Reserved  6- Havaianas
7- Eau Thermale Avène   8- Piz Buin  9- REN 10- Audible App: "Everyone is hanging out without me" Mindy Kaling; "BossyPants", Tina Fey; "Seriously... I'm Kidding", Ellen Degeneres; 11- Mango
Beach in Santa Cruz, Madeira

Madeira

Jardim do Mar, Madeira

Paúl do Mar, Madeira

Quinta do Lorde, Madeira

Madeira


Local Party, Lameiros - Madeira



Music:

Drake Ft. Majid Jordan - Hold On We're Going Home
Rudimental - "Not Giving In" ft. John Newman & Alex Clare
Duck Sauce - It's You
Wale Ft. Sam Dew -Love Hate Thing
Chrystal Fighters - You & I
Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful
Astro - Panda
Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
Purple Disco Machine - My House
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Phoenix - Entertainment 
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft TI, Pharrell
Empire of the Sun - Alive  (BTW, the best  one of this summer!!)


What were your favorites? 

Bjs 

All images and text are copyright protected and are the property of Cuddle|Days and Sandra Vieira. Please contact me for permissions.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

What do you think?